Company Registration Services
We are a well recognized chartered accountants firm, providing consultation and services on Company Law Matters. Our services are customized in accordance to your specific requirements. We assist you from the very initial processes of company establishment to company maintenance process, etc. Our services include:
- Company Incorporation in India
- E-filing of documents with Registrar of Companies.
- Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Change Company Information like change in name, address, directors, main objects etc.
- Formation of Section 8 (earlier Section 25) Company (Non profit making organization)
- Getting Charge Registered
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies & Regional Directors
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Maintenance of statutory records prescribed under Companies Act, 2013
In India, company can be incorporated either as a Private Limited or Public Limited. The incorporation procedure all over India is same. First one has to get the name approval of the proposed company from Registrar of Companies (ROC). Once the name is approval, along with the application for incorporation, the memorandum and Articles of Association in addition to other necessary prescribed documents has to be submitted with the ROC. The Memorandum of Association stipulates the constitution and objects of the company. The Articles of Association contains the rules and regulations of the company for the management of its affairs. After examining the documents the ROC issues a Certificate of Incorporation. Thereafter a private company becomes entitled to commence its business and a public company after obtaining the certificate of commencement of business from ROC. Since year 2007 ROC have introduced a new system of e-filing, under which all forms are to be submitted online and the original documents in person.
The procedure for incorporating a company in India is as under
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for each Director / Promoter before making any application to ROC.
- Apply for the name availability of the proposed company to ROC. For this one has to fill Form INC-1 and submit online along with requisite fee with ROC.
- Once Name is approved and made available by the ROC it remains valid for 60 days from the date of name application.
- After getting the name following documents are prepared
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Declaration by the Promoter Directors
- Form DIR-12 for the Directors
- Form INC-22 for registered office address
- Once ROC is satisfied and scrutiny is completed he will issue certificate of Incorporation. The company would come into existence from the date of Certificate of incorporation.
Setting up a business in India has been liberalized over the years, still it requires company formation, approvals if required, legal compliances and registration with various authorities. We provide our clients Business Setup Solution based on “turnkey” methodology which takes care of approvals, legal compliances, registrations with authorities etc. to provide a ready to operate business setup in shortest possible time frame.
Setting up a business in India involves various steps, however the process can broadly be classified into three steps:
- Approval for Investments
- Incorporation / Formation of Company, Foreign Branch Office / Liaison Office
- Registration with various Authorities
In today’s liberalized environment setting up a business and making investment in India generally do not require any approval and is covered under the automatic route. However, in case of some industries approval is required for setting up business in India. We provide services for obtaining approvals from Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) or Reserve Bank of India, as may be required. We also provide services for formulating strategy for mode of business setup i.e. Foreign Branch Setup or Liaison Office setup or Setup of Subsidiary Company as may be suitable. For setting up business in India through limited liability company involves registration with Registrar of Companies (ROC) under the Companies Act. Formation of company involves various steps like name approval, obtaining DIN & digital signature of directors, preparation of Memorandum of Association etc. Our Business Setup Solution takes care of all the required compliances and procedure for incorporation of company and endeavors to provide our clients ready to operate business setup in shortest time frame under “turnkey” methodology. In India a Business Setup to become fully functional require to register with various tax, labor and other authorities. For eg. a manufacturing / trading setup is required to get registered with Sales Tax / VAT Authorities, Income Tax Department etc. Our Business Setup Solution working on “turnkey” methodology, provides services for registration with various authorities immediately after incorporation. This leads to providing our clients ready to operate business setup within the shortest possible time frame.