As you would know that, Goods and Services tax (GST) would be rolled out from 1st July 2017. MSN team have taken the initiative so that businesses are well-prepared for the GST rollout in terms of implementation, Migration, Way-Forward handholding, Training & Compliances.
MSN team help your entity to plan out the required change in IT infrastructure to record and generate Invoices and reports as per GST regulatory framework, planning of inventory level, framing logistics strategy, carry forward input tax credit.
MSN helps clients in the impact assessment of the GST over business and finance. MSN further helps in the following:
- Classification of services and goods
- Guidance on IT infrastructure for generation of Inovices, Debit and Credit Notes and reports under GST.
- Transitional Provisions for shifting from existing tax system to GST.
- Transitory provisions relating to stock with traders on ‘appointed day’ i.e. 01st July 2017.
- Carry forward of Input Tax Credit in respect of goods, services and capital goods.
- Filing of regular GST returns i.e. monthly, quarterly and annual returns
- Reconciliation of input credit and output tax under GST with the GST portal
- Audit under the provisions of GST